Tariffs & policies
|Room Type||Rates in Indian Rupees|
|01 Oct, 2014 to 31 Jan, 2015
1 Mar to 31 Aug, 2015
|01 Feb to 28 Feb, 2015|
|Deluxe and Superior Room||19,500||21,000||30,000||32,500|
- Rates are subject to 12% luxury tax and 7.42% service tax.
- Oberoi Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to change the room rates and polices without giving any prior notice.
- For the best available rate for reservations online, please select your check in and check out date and proceed to ‘View Best Available Rate’.
The Oberoi, Bangalore has a brand new selection of rooms and suites, now renovated and designed to deliver to each guest, a completely new stay experience.
Reflecting a perfect harmony of elegance, luxury and technology, the rooms and suites have rich teakwood flooring and a spacious work desk with an on line multi - media hub synergized with a television and Wi-Fi connect, making business communication faster and seamless.
Additionally, our Premier room comes with a private steam, shower facility and a walk in closet.
All rooms are equipped with , an iPad interface that allows you to customise and navigate through an impressive selection of in room movies, web radio channels, control room lighting and air conditioning. Also should you choose to, you could also use it to place your in room dining order!
Our rooms and suites come with a private balcony overlooking either our famed and lush gardens or the serene poolside. This cul-de-sac is ideal to soak in this peaceful ambience with freshly brewed coffee from our Nespresso machine or aromatic tea from the traditional tea and coffee maker.
The corridors leading to these rooms now come alive with an aesthetically designed carpet alongside the glass wall which eliminates all intrusions of sound.
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check in - 1400 Hours
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check out - 1200 Hours
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability.
A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by a Credit Card or Travel Agency. All major credit cards are accepted.
- In the case of guests settling their account by credit card, pre-authorization on the credit card for the entire amount of the room charge and anticipated extras i.e. food and beverage etc., is obtained upon check-in.
- Cancellations charges are applicable as per the booking terms and conditions detailed on the reservation confirmation.
- Reservation must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the planned date of arrival.
Two children up to 8 years of age can stay in the parent's room without an additional charge. However, a maximum of one child's bed can be placed in a room which will be provided at no additional charge.
- One child over 8 but less than 12 years can stay in the parent's room. A child's bed is provided at no additional charge.
- For two children between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary. The rate of this room will be 50% of the parent's applicable room rate.
- If a child is above 12 years of age, a separate room will be required at the parent's applicable room rate. (An extra bed shall not be provided for anyone over 12 years of age.)
Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced a "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted.
The hotel has dedicated smoking guest bedrooms. Should you desire a smoking bedroom, please let us know. We shall endeavor to reserve a smoking bedroom for you, subject to availability.